Put on your self lacing shoes and slip on that jet pack the future is here people! Well sort of. Watching films like Back to the Future, 2001 a Space Odyssey, Blade Runner or Total Recall a sure fire way to tell that you were in future land was the video call (well that and those flying cars we're still waiting on). They could talk AND see each other! I know!
Skype lets you make calls, text and video chat. I've never used the video function but I have made a few Skype to Skype calls when a relative was travelling and found it really useful and way cheaper than using a land line or mobile.
Facetime is a similar app for mac and though I've never really had a reason to use it yet it seems pretty cool too.
Back to the Future Part II, in the year 2015 video calls are the norm (but for some reason the fax machine still plays a big role too?)
No comments:
Post a Comment